Chris Marsh brings nearly 50 years as an automotive engineer and mechanic to Chris Marsh Classics. All work is done by him or directly under his supervision. As chief race engineer, his cars won Sebring 12hrs, were runner up in the IMSA championship and had great success in Formula Ford and the British GT championship. From a City & Guilds on chain link historics, through high performance sports and electric cars, there is hardly a marque with which Chris is not familiar. For more, see About Chris.
- Servicing: either classic or specialist cars, we are happy to service any car. Oil or full service. Will prep cars for MOT and sort the MOT for you too.
- Full or Partial Restorations: from full restorations on barn or garden finds to re-commissioning one that has sat carefully in a garage for 30 years, we will get your car on the road and finished to the standard you want.
- Paint jobs: from tidying up some tired or slightly rusted paint work through a full body re-spray, with our new spray booth, CMC can now do any paint jobs as required.
- Chassis repairs: sandblasting and coating; partial repairs (with body still in place), or full replacements as required
- Fibreglass & Carbon Fibre specialist: let Chris work his magic and you won’t be able to spot the repairs
- Engine re-builds: from full re-builds to fine tuning engine performance
- CMC Classic Car Check: before you buy, before you take out for that first spring drive. Secure peace of mind for a fixed price of £175. If any work is subsequently required, we will give you a £75 credit.
- Race Prep: Unique opportunity to have professional race driver who is also a mechanic prepare and set your car up for the season.
We welcome ANY MARQUE with ANY ISSUE. All work charged on an hourly basis. Although we try to give indicative estimates before work starts – unfortunately the nature of classic cars is such that it is usually only once you start taking the cars apart that the full extent of issues becomes apparent. We will provide regular phone and video updates, so that there are as few surprises as possible. We also promise not to baffle you with technical jargon.
CALL us on +447900994049 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your particular requirements.
Jump in, buckle up and enjoy the ride!